Emotional HealthWell Being is your right!
Processing of Internal and External Influences
Emotional health is determined by your processing of internal and external influences and how you store them, respond to them and be able to function, recover and move forward in spite of them.
Fight or Flight Video
As a specialized Kinesiologist, I am trained in how the body responds emotionally. Emotions can become traps for us. We feel them and then we are certain that we have to analyse each and every feeling that rumbles through our being. You need to be able to distinguish which feelings are yours and which belong to others. Then a blocked or negative emotion needs to be released before it gets stored.
Using kinesiology, I can help you to determine where you are blocked and how to relieve that blockage. Here is an example of emotions that go with the responding organs, I can check if you are using the supportive side or the side that hinders emotional progress for you.
Emotions with the Responding Organs
- Lung: Self- Worth versus Pride
- Large Intestine: Letting go versus Holding On
- Stomach: Contentment versus Anger
- Spleen: Reflection versus Worry
- Kidney: Gentle with self versus Fear
- Bladder: Inner direction versus Outer focus
- Liver: Transformation versus Resistance to Change
- Gallbladder: Choice Making versus Procrastination
- Circulation: Bonding versus Attachment
- Triple Warmer: Harmony versus Disharmony
- Heart: Unconditional Love versus Denial of Self or Denial of Self Love
- Small Intestine: Assimilation versus Blocking Learning
Hinder Your Focus
If you are blocked emotionally, it can hinder your focus, your ability to sort through things, be creative and productive. It can also cause immense pain to an individual. Repair this today and move forward with Joy!