Sue Maes BioLearn More About Sue
Sue Maes M.Msc, CMI
Sue is an Industry leader in the Holistic field and an International Teacher / Facilitator. With a driving passion for developing and enhancing each person to become their authentic self. Sue brings over 30 years of learning and developing of specialized techniques within the holistic field to empower you.
Sue is a Life Coach focusing on the 4 Levels of Healing
- Intellectual / Mental
- Spiritual / Consciousness
Sue has certifications in many different modalities to help serve others.
- Masters of Metaphysical Science (Ordained Minister)
- Medical Intuitive & Quantum Healing
- Professional Kinesiology Provider
- Total Body Modification
- Environmental Stress Management
- Touch for Health
- Nutritional Consultant / Live Cell Analysis / Bio Impedance
- Energetic Transformation (Energetic Healings)
- Vivation / Breathwork
- Shiatsu Therapist
- Educational Kinesiology / Brain Gym / Natural Vision
- Processing & Cognitive Enhancement for ADD / ADHD / CAPS
Sue has been recognized for her professionalism, expertise and outstanding contribution by the Educational Kinesiology Foundation and has received an International Service Award from Total Body Modification. She has presented at a Brain Symposium, Taught in Paris, France on Neurobiofeedback and presented to Principals and Teachers on the Brain and how to enhance the learning environment for students.
Personally, Sue is married and together they share 5 children and 10 grandchildren. She is an amateur photographer, quilter, avid reader and lifelong learner. Sue also loves gardening.
”Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit = Self Empowerment.”
“I wish for every person, I come into contact with to have an experience of unconditional acceptance of where they are and have a renewed excitement for where they can possibly end up.”